Ku Ku KaChew

Psst! Check out my other blog: Ku Ku KaChew

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Juice fasting: Day 10

Sorry this is late! Internet is down at the treehouse. Breakdown:

Breakfast
Coconut water from one young Thai coconut

Lunch
Carrot and supergreen juice and a 2 oz wheatgrass shot from R Thomas!

Dinner
Juiced strawberries, kiwi, apple, lemon, and ginger
Aloe juice

Exercise
Biked a couple miles to my brother's step aerobics class and back.


Well, I did it!! 10 days of only drinking juice, no solid food!

Beginning weight: 119 lbs
Ending weight: 111.5 lbs

7.5 lbs in 10 days, pretty crazy. I don't expect to keep this weight off (it's just temporary water weight) and that's really not the reason I did it anyway. But I do plan on maintaining healthy habits, regular exercise, and a pleasant disposition :) I'm really glad I did this; it was a good way for me to reset myself, get my priorities straight, and cleanse myself physically and emotionally. Thanks for reading along on this journey of mine! I will continually add to this blog with my various food endeavors so I hope you come back every so often to see what I've been up to! Again, I greatly appreciate all the love and support. Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment