Ku Ku KaChew

Psst! Check out my other blog: Ku Ku KaChew

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Juice fasting: Day 8

What a beautiful day!! Breakdown:

Breakfast
Juiced blueberries and strawberries and added coconut water from one young Thai coconut, yum! Used the pulp for fruit leather :)
Also juiced a couple cloves of garlic and a lemon for my throat.



Lunch
Aloe juice

Dinner
Juiced some broccoli but hardly anything came out. So I took the pulp and made broccoli mash crackers! I added minced garlic, salt, pepper, little bit of almond and flax meal to the broccoli pulp, spread it out onto a dehydrator sheet, and scored them. Cool huh? I can't wait to try these :) Anyway, that itty bitty amount of juice didn't fly for dinner hah. So I juiced a virgin bloody mary (similar to the juice from Day 1, but more bloody maryish): tomato, celery, carrot, onion, garlic, lemon juice, and cayenne pepper.




Exercise
Biked a couple miles to my brother's step aerobics class and back.


Bed early FOR REAL tonight. Since I'm not eating solid food, not consuming alcohol, and I'm sick, St Patty's Day will be rather uneventful this year hah. But I'll be celebrating a bit tomorrow so I'm not miffed. May the luck o' the Irish help you all have a fun and SAFE night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment